Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm a blogger!!! (again)

Ok, I actually have been a blogger but hadn't updated my blog for a year and a half. So many of my girlfriends have blogs that I was finally pressured to update mine but when I went to update it, I forgot the email address and the password that I used for it over a year ago. So, I started a whole new one! Thanks Heather and Ang for getting me to start it!! I'm not sure I will be good at this considering how long ago my last post was but hopefully with some help I can have those cute pages everyone has (yes, I have been a blog stalker and have check them all out!!!) on their blog. I am open to any help I can get!!

6 comments:

Heather!!! said...

YEA!!!! You did it! Can't wait to see more!

Shondell said...

Glad to have you back in the blogging world! Your page looks really cute, & I can't wait for Pictures!

Richins Family said...

Yea! I'm so excited. Now you can stop stalking! Welcome to the world of blogging again. It's pretty fun.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I'm glad you've come back to the blogging world! It will be so fun to keep up with you and the boys! I think it is so fun that you and my mom and been able to get to know each other! She is great! Keep in touch.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

P.S. Check out Ash's blog - www.bairdboyz.com

Erin said...

Pam, Yeah actually, Ash's was the very first blog I had ever even seen a while ago. Thanks for sharing it. By the way, I saw Scott at the football game yesterday and saw him taking all those pics so Ash and I yelled his name to look up at us in the stands and I snapped one of him (on the job!) I will email it to you.