Thursday, October 2, 2008

8 Things...

Mir tagged me, so here it goes!! Thanks Mir!

8 Favorite T.V shows...
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Lipstick Jungle
3. Law and Order SVU
4. Good things Utah
5. Dancing with the Stars
6. ER
7. Brother's and Sisters
8. CSI: Miami

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Samurai 21
3. Iggy's
4. Olive Garden
5. Pizza Factory
6. Jimmy Johns
7. In & Out
8. Applebees

8 Things that happened Yesterday
1. cleaned house
2. Watched kids
3. Had Amy over to help me with my ant problem, thanks Amy!!
4. rested/read
5. counted fundraiser stuff!
6. started making my list for Jeff while I am gone for 4 days!! Wahoo!!
7. took all three boys to their football practice
8. Our family grabbed dinner after practice at In & Out

8 Things to look forward to...
1. Tomorrow I am flying to CA for 4 days - no kids, no hubby!!
2. find out how well we did on the school fundraiser!
3. Trying to fit one more boating day before it gets too cold!
4. For me to be a new aunt in November
5. The fall season, I love it!
6. Halloween
7. Christmas

8 Things I love about Fall...
1. smell
2. colors
3. pumpkins
4. decorating the house and yard
5. the leaves changing colors and falling
6. wearing coats
7. crock pot dinners
8. trick or treating with the boys

8 Things on my wish list...
1. To have another girls night out...soon!
2. for Kacey to have a girl - My fingers are crossed Kac!
3. For my boys to be healthy
4. nice renters next door! Amen to that Amy!
5. good luck at the hunt
6. that my boys don't ever WANT a Mullet!
7. that I can be a good example, friend and leader to my YW girls
8. That our country can get things going the right way!

Ok, Mir! There you go!

5 comments:

Richins Family said...

I just laughed because when I do my list we have a lot of things that are our favorites in common! I was going to tease you for copying me but then I realized that I haven't done my 8 things post yet!

Miriam H said...

Thanks for being a good sport!

The White Clan said...

Thanks to you too! I am so glad everyone out there is rooting for me! I will have to sit down and do my list soon, I am just plain lazy!

Anonymous said...

Hey there were only 7 things to look forward to, I want one more out of you. You don't get off that easily.

But I liked the rest of your list. And your welcome!

Erin said...

That is so funny! I didn't even see that! Leave it to you Amy to notice that! Thanks! And right now if I had to choose something I look forward to, it would be that I am so looking forward to my time in California, BY MYSELF, until Monday night at 10:40pm!! I am on my way to Vegas to get on that plane in just a few hours! See ya all when I get back! P.S Will you all keep a look out at my house in case Jeff needs a hand? He is a good dad but from now until Monday is a long time!!