Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another 1 bites the Dust!






Last month, Jacob lost his very first tooth. It was one of the bottom middle ones. Well, today he lost the other bottom middle one! So, he has this big gap in the bottom of his teeth. He really looks cute! He likes to put his teeth together and stick his tongue through! For his first tooth, he got $5 - just because it was the first one! So, it was so funny today when he said "Cool, tomorrow morning I'm gonna have $10, when I get $5 for this tooth and add it to my money from my first tooth!" I laughed and said, well we will have to see what the tooth fairy leaves you, remember the first tooth is special and you might not get the same this time. And his response, "Mom (he said it like I had no knowledge what so ever about the tooth fairy) she's cool and thinks I'm cool too, so I'm thinking she's gonna leave me $5 again!" I just smiled.
After I took some pics of Jake with the hole in his teeth (as he calls it) the boys were playing around so cute together. Of course this was immediately after two of them got in trouble for scheming together and squirting Jeff's shaving cream in the bath water. Supposedly, they thought it would make bubbles. Note - shaving cream DOES NOT make bubbles in the bath!!

8 comments:

The White Clan said...

Mason is gonna be wicked jealous! And you know about that tooth fairy, she rocks, but she doesn't have money comin' out her ears. If she did you know they would just start knockin teeth out!

And the shaving cream....hilarious!!!

Heather!!! said...

hahaha! That is great he lost another tooth! You gotta love boys... Trevor was so excited when he lost his teeth, he was yanking them out...not a good thing at all...he didn't have new teeth for quite a while is some spots...but he got his $! hahaha

Alisa and Sky said...

That is so funny about the tooth fairy! The tooth fairy is really generous for your family...she must think you guys are awesome :)

Ha ha the shaving cream story made me laugh so hard! Good to know it does not make bubbles :)

Richins Family said...

That is funny! At our house Aspen used to leave her teeth in water and when the toothfairy came you could tell what color her dust was because the water was colored... Oh the joys of kids. You have such cute boys. Hey I noticed that you are trying to copy me again!!! We have the same lamps. Maybe I should just start buying two of everything so we can be matching in everything.... haha

Richins Family said...

And did I give you permission to copy April instead of me? What is going on? I thought you wanted to be like me. (read her blog) :)

Richins Family said...

I am laughing so hard that I am crying. I really need to be in bed right now!
Do you keep copying me? I will have to come over and see what else you have like mine in your house.... hmmmm

April Leydsman Mason said...

Oh the days of the tooth fairy. I have to tell you yesterday I was taking Kylee for a walk and I saw Jacob and this little girl playing and I stopped and carried on quite the conversation with them both. Jacob spilled the beans on having girlfriend. ha ha ha. Your kids are hilarious.

Shondell said...

Jacob is so cute, the first thing he said to me this last week when he got into the car to go to football practice was "Look, Look, Look!" and help down his lip to show me! He then told me was going to be rich because the tooth fairy was going to bring him more money! Good luck with that Miss Tooth Fairy!